Applications for an admission can be made at any time of the year.
There are several ways you can apply:
Once your application has been received, the information provided will be considered by an admission panel and, if you fit our criteria, we will contact you and arrange an interview.
Our interviews are set regularly at Cowfold, West Sussex. You can bring a relative or social worker along with you and after your interview you will have a trip around the Estate and you will meet the Manager of the department you have requested.
1. You may submit information, including personal data and sensitive personal data, to us via the on-line application forms and email addresses as an application ("application data"). Sensitive personal data is information as to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, commission of criminal offences and/or involvement in criminal proceedings.
2. In acknowledging an application we are not verifying the content, accepting the application or making any offer of employment or engagement. We are not obliged to accept any applications.
3. By storing and submitting your information you are agreeing to your application data being processed solely for the purposes of:
· communication regarding recruitment with Camelia Botnar Foundation and you;
· consideration of your applications and your recruitment by Camelia Botnar Foundation;
· any use in connection with any future employment by Camelia Botnar Foundation.
5. We will never pass your personal data to anyone else, except for any successors in title to our business. Personal data collected by monitoring this website will be aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) and no application data collected will be used other than in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement.
6. We are an equal opportunity employer (in accordance with applicable legislation) and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, non disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by local legislation. All employment related decisions are made entirely on merit.
Data Protection and Confidentiality
We acknowledge that your contact details and application data (as defined above) ("your information") may be confidential. We will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with our normal procedures and all applicable laws.
1. We only use your application data and contact details solely for the purposes described in point 3 of the Privacy Statement above.
2. We will not disclose your data to any third party.